We built this “Stay At Home Arrangement Helper” to help our families during this time of coronavirus pandemic. If you have recently lost a loved one or will soon, our directors will conduct a phone conference with you to help guide and walk you through this journey. We are and will continue to be 100% dedicated to our families with the very best service and quality available in our community.
Our director will schedule a time and this page will serve as an agenda for your phone conference.
There are various items that will need to be discussed during the time of the phone conference. We have categorized them into six groups:
1. Information Needed
- Statistical information
- Social security number
- Cemetery information
- Family contact information
- Life insurance policy information
- Click here to complete vital statistic details
- This information is required to begin the documentation and death certificate process
2. Decisions You Will Have To Make
- Casket Burial or Cremation
- Which cemetery for the burial of the casket or urn
- Would you like a private viewing (limited to 10 family members)
- Would you like a private graveside (limited to 50 family members)
- Would you like a private memorial service (limited to 50 family members)
- Would you like a public Celebration of Life at a later date
- Will you have your pastor or our Celebrant officiate
- Any special music
- Merchandise selections
- Would you like the service stream on Facebook Live?
- Would you like to publish an obituary in the newspaper
- Would you like to receive friends with an outdoor-Mobile Visitation at our facility whereby friends stay in their cars and drive by your family one by one to offer their support? (no limited to number of attendees).
3. Selections for the Service:
- Select Burial or Cremation Package: By phone, the Funeral Director can navigate you through the available packages
4. Sign Forms
- All necessary forms will be sent to via Docusign an easy system that indicates "sign here" and sends back to us automatically.
5. Things You Need To Bring To Funeral Home
- Clothing: undergarments, clothing, jewelry:
- Veteran Discharge papers if applicable
- Life Insurance Policy if paying with assignment
- Payment by check or cash if not paying over the phone with credit card. If you need to apply for financing Click Here.
If you bring one of these items to the Funeral Home please let us know when you arrive at our office and we will come outside and receive these items.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to the pandemic and the Shelter-in-Place Executive Orders from the CDC, State of NC, we are not allowed to have more than 50 family members attend any event. All guests must remain a minimum of 6 feet from each other at all times. If a guest is coughing, sneezing, or has a fever they must exit the event. The safety and health of your family and our staff is of the utmost importance. Thank you for your patience - We are in this together!